Sonntag, 13. März 2016

Newest Things of Seatrout Scraps

Hi there outside! I was a little bit lazy in doing my Scrapblog - but let´s start in a fresh relaxed sunday before a new stressy week will begin.
Here are some wonderful new Scrapkits & Collection by Seatrout Scraps



and a little page around some "rosy" pictures ;)

Scrapkit TheRoseRevived by Seatrout Scraps
JanuaryJazz Template Set 3
Photos by kpmelly


  **************************************************************************

And than the next: a special Collection for all the wonderful people with medical desease living around us - created by SeatroutScraps and Mandy King in their special cooperation: Across the Pond



I was happy that Rachel sent me some photos from Erika, to scrap her success eating with a spoon
Special Scrapkit
ROCK-WHAT-YOU-GOT
by Across-the-pond (alias SeatroutScraps & MandyKing)
Photo by RachelPearce
 **************************************************************************

But the last but not the least of my Seatrout Scrap - Newes for you, is her newest GGI-Collection BarafundleBay. Always when I see so wonderful beach kits, I get sad that we are not at the sea more often...

Scrapkit BarafundleBay by Seatrout Scraps
Photo by kpmelly
 



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thank´s for you comment, be sure I will read every single note :)