Dienstag, 1. September 2015

All about me

With one smiling and one crying eye - but certainly after a wonderful time and with many amazing moments - I decided to leave the CT of Gingerscraps Shop. It was always great and I have always loved this "job" - but now it´s time to live a little bit more in real time for me.

That does not mean, that I will stop scrapping - oh NO, this hobby is too important for me, but I will not work on too much CT Spots. So: Instead of leaving all my lovely personal CT´s I will stop with my greatest job.

My last job for this team was my layout with the actual Monthly Mix of September: All-About-me by Gingerbread Ladies. Great Colours - great stuff! Don´t pass it :)

http://store.gingerscraps.net/Monthly-Mix-All-About-Me.html

And there was this moment again: seeing the paper with the hexagons - and YES - a page idea was born. I hope you like it a little bit

Gingerscrap s Monthly Mix september
Selfies by kpmelly

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thank´s for you comment, be sure I will read every single note :)